Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Coming of Wedding Bells.... Opps Let's Have Cake Instead!


When I am not running all over the place caring for my family, I am usually absorbed with my crochet or knitting needles. Over time I will be displaying the things I have been making and creating. If you find something that catches your eye, feel free to contact me. Most items have been placed up for sale.


I had been pondering on something different so I had decided to make a cake, just so happens that my oldest daughter announced she had gotten engaged the next day. Timing huh... What I like about this cake is that the top layer has a lid so that you can store the rings. I was thinking it would make a nice center piece for the head table. A larger hook and some silk flowers and a simple pattern could be a little more formal. Any input always is great!

No comments: