Followers

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Billy Billy Goat Goat...

Remeber that cartoon when we were kids, it was from Droopy Dog. I believe.. The goat that ate everything in site.. That's Joe's Son.. When ever food is taken out or we are sitting at the table, you never have to worry about left overs.. We have our very own Billy.. ~laughs~. I had to share that moment with you as you can imagine the scenario...
This morning I made pancakes with sausage and a mix of strawberries and banana's you add creme to it and yumm.. For the men I cooked an egg over easy. Well I gave them the idea of a pancake ,egg & sauage sandwich.. sure enough "Billy " was staring at his dad's food waiting to see what would be left. It's not like we do not get to eat. If for anything in our lives we manage when it comes to food as my mother will make sure we are not starving. But you would not think it when you look into "Billy'e eyes.. Enjoy the chuckle.. I do when I am not hoardig my meal from others...

No comments: