Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Saga Continues.....

Well as I stand here ready to pull my hair out.... my car is once again broken. Yesterday I had my water pump replaced and now the car is making the same noises it did when the engine had to be replaced. So today and tomorrow they are tearing apart the engine again to see what the HELL is the matter with the car. The speculation is that a a lifter might have come loose. I hope this is not going to get costly . I have been selling a few things that I should not be selling. Since I can not get any outside help I do what I must, even if it is sort of in that gray area....
I have not heard anything about the purchase of the house yet, I figure they are waiting to find out about the inspection that will take place in a couple weeks. Everyone here is on edge and it is like the air is charged with static. Joe and I barely talk, I am super stressed, had thought to quit smoking , did so for 2 days and personally think now is not the right time to try that. I think Joe feels the same way. Mind you he and I do not have the issues, it is the kids, the never leave us alone, always bitching about something and never listening and doing everything they are suppose to half assed. Then wonder why they get grounded.. go figure.
We try not to discuss Erie.. We always fight when that comes up. He knows how I feel about it. I respect the ideals of visiting his Grand as she is getting up there.. but lets say we are not going to touch this topic unless you want a good cat fight.. and I will bring the claws!!
So needless to say, today is going to be a day like all others, we live , breath and deal with unruley children. Oh and btw.. Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there... I know somewhere mine is lurking , shame I never knew him though.....
So I am off to cuppa land, a shower some crochet and a big fat stoggie!!

No comments: