Followers

Friday, February 20, 2009

The Vacation of a Lifetime

You seriously will not believe this but after all the harping and belly aches I get to go on a Vacation. Not just ANY vacation but a Cruise!! Can you believe it. My X (Ron ) paid for it all. Isnt he wonderful!! I will be leaving on March 6th to drive to Orlando Florida for a 7 day Cruise to Mexico, Central America and the Bahamas. I have always always wanted to go abroad and on a boat too. Now I get to do both. I am taking Joe and Ron paid for him as well.
Yes our lives are strange but on some days I would not have it any other way. Yes I will take pictures to share with my fellow Bloggers.
Super happy is the mood. Now if only I would be able to eat with out feeling icky ....At least I will loose weight before we go.
Anyone have formal clothes they can loan to me? I am in need of a formal dress for the trip

Gayle

No comments: