Followers

Saturday, May 02, 2009

A Bit Behind

It seems that I am falling behind a little now. For the past 4 days I have been sitting with a low fever of 99.6 It seems to come and go but has me very worn out. Yep you can definitely say that I have not been feeling like myself these days. I saw one of my doctors Thursday and my blood pressure was 143/ 82, His nurse made me stay at the office for an hour on a "time out" as she called it.
I managed to sew 6 grocery bags that I will be posting to the Blog as a give away. I just need to get them photographed and set up the raffle. I also have been crocheting and made several baby sweaters. I will be posting pictures of these as well. Like I said I have had no energy to get off the couch. The guys are harping on me to get more rest. I feel like I am faking, I mean well I am so used to "doing " everything and always being on the go that sitting for a long period makes me feel like I am doing something wrong. At least I am crocheting so that is good.
Today Joe is finally working on an outlet for me. He is putting one in by my sewing table. No more extension cords. Ron has been sleeping most of the day. His shoulder has been bugging him. Aj ran off to skate board and Jen is hanging out with her friends. It has been quiet here for the most part. My "worry" meter is low today for a change. Keep up cause I would hate for you to miss the Grocery bag give away.
ttfn

No comments: