Followers

Monday, August 02, 2010

Testing Patterns for SmoothFox

I replied to an open add for testers and was lucky enough to be picked. Here are the 2 blocks that I made. These both belong to http://smoothfoxlover.blogspot.com/ .
She has wonderful free patterns and some that you can purchase. I know as I have bought a few. That is how I originally found this little slice of heaven. I can tell you, for those who know me, they will vouch I never liked squares. I DO NOW!! Thanks Donna You have officially converted me to a square junkie !!


2 comments:

Anabel Luna said...

Hi Flame ! Thanks for visiting.I'm so happy having you visiting my blog,thanks for taking your time.My magazines are coming from around South America in Spanish language wish is better for me to understand crochet patterns.Crochet is one of my favor Craft Hobbies.What I do is an Interchange or Interchanging Crochet Stuff ,some of crochet instruments that they may not be able to find over there i buy them here and Interchange them for Spanish Crochet Magazines.Most of the time I post them in my blog .I do like 2 per month.It's another way to help each other on having what we need for this wonderful hobbie .....CROCHET.I love to crochet.Over South America is hard for them to get the Clover Hooks so I buy some of them and mail them to them and they mail to me crochet magazines .That's how ir works I Call this " The Friendly Interchanging " Those who wants or are interested in participating they have to leave a short comment with e mail and other details and from there we get in contact and do everything else we need to do.
Well ms. Flame it was a pleassure commenting in your nice and interesting blog,thank you very much and have a wonderful week.Blessings !

Luna

Anabel Luna said...

Sorry ...i for got to tell you that YES I do share all my crochet patterns with everyone.If you need some of my graphic patterns I 'll be more than glad to share with you and others.

Til' next time....,

Luna